Providing Exceptional Care for People With Special Needs
Our Core Values:
1. Provide services of the highest quality.
2. Be exceptional, dependable, and caring.
3. Always strive for excellence.
4. Empower others to reach their full potential.
5. Committed to growth and independence.
Our mission is to provide exceptional support for those who are living with severe and persistent mental illness and other disabilities, striving to empower them to lead fulfilling lives. We recognize and embrace that each individual is unique, and thus we implement dynamic and innovative approaches to working with their specific needs. Whether assisting with appointment scheduling and reminders, meal preparation, intellectual stimulation, or simply engaging in conversation, High Quality Services and Optimum Care Services strive to build self-determination and independence from a place of compassion. We are committed to creating a nurturing environment that supports both individuals seeking care and their loved one.
High Quality Services:
Providing exceptional, person-centered supports for individuals with special needs both in the home and in the community.
- Independent Living Services
- Semi-Independent Living Services
- In-Home Family Supports
- Personal Supports
- Companion Services
- Supportive Employment Services
Optimum Care Services:
We provide 24-hour, community-based Customized Living opportunities for adults with CADI, DD, and EW waivers. We strive to help our residents maintain their independence in the community while providing:
- 24 hour staffing
- Medication management
- Home health services
- Socialization and activities
- Assistance with shopping, budgeting, cooking, meal planning, making appointments