Providing Exceptional Care for People With Special Needs
Our Core Values:
1. Provide services of the highest quality.
2. Be exceptional, dependable, and caring.
3. Always strive for excellence.
4. Empower others to reach their full potential.
5. Committed to growth and independence.
Our mission is to provide exceptional support for those who are living with severe and persistent mental illness and other disabilities, striving to empower them to lead fulfilling lives. We recognize and embrace that each individual is unique, and thus we implement dynamic and innovative approaches to working with their specific needs. Whether assisting with appointment scheduling and reminders, meal preparation, intellectual stimulation, or simply engaging in conversation, Prime Care Services strives to build self-determination and independence from a place of compassion. We are committed to creating a nurturing environment that supports both individuals seeking care and their loved one.
Services for Individuals throughout the Twin Cities:
Our trained Direct Support Professionals provide high quality services and supports to individuals living in their own homes throughout the Twin Cities. We currently provide supports to individuals located in Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, and Washington Counties who receive CADI, DD, AC, and Elderly Waiver Services.
- Independent Living Services (ILS)
- In-Home Family Supports (IHFS)
- Personal Supports (PS)
- Supportive Employment Services (SES)
- Respite (RP)
Customized Community Living Facilities:
For adults who have higher care needs, we provide 24-hour supports in our two Community Customized Living Facilities in St. Paul. We strive to help our residents maintain their independence in the community while providing:
- 24 hour staffing
- Medication management and home health services
- Socialization and activities
- Assistance with shopping, budgeting, cooking, meal planning, making appointments